Monday, November 10, 2008

November 10th Recap

Boring day. Most moves occurred prior to 8AM this morning. I had two trades today. One went about +25 before stopping back out at par and the other did the same thing... went +27, I got to par, and it reversed from there. I thought I had adjusted for the spread but I ended up taking a 1 pip loss on the stopout. Thats the only bad part about having a variable spread broker. You can't always be spot on with your stops if you are trying to get out with X amount of pips. All in all, I took the two trades that really had any chance of making money, but both just didn't want to go to a target to pay me and that was the outcome. Perfect entry, managment, and execution. Can't do anything more than that.

In other news, I didn't update friday because there were no trades taken.

Trade Results:

AUDUSD: -1.00
USDCAD: +3.10

No comments: