Friday, December 19, 2008

December 19th Update

Pretty active and smooth session considering it was quad witch today. Had some nice follow through on trades and overall a very successful session. Took 4 standard method trades, 3 off the 1 minute and 1 of the 620T for a total of 4 points. Not huge, but not embarrassing either!

I most likely won't be posting at all next week as i'm taking it off to be with family for the holidays. I'm wiring the remainder of my funds to my trading account on Monday so we'll be all set for our January 2 start date. I'm cautiously optimistic and hopefully by that time I will have this 5th final setup in concrete terms that can help us make an impressive break out of the gate!

Trade Results:

+200.00

Weekly Results (Not including FOMC event):

+587.50

No comments: