Wednesday, March 31, 2010

A day of Muck ups and F**k ups

Missed a textbook winner today for +7 in the 6C. Just flat out wasn't paying attention. Was too busy drooling over a McLaren on a car forum to make money off of the trade. I'm never gonna get my new McLaren unless I FOCUS ON TRADING. So... pissed about that. I haven't missed a valid trade in weeks!!!


The rest of the day went a bit better... I took two more great trades, took a +1 par on one and a +7 on the other. Which brings me to a revision of rules (not a big one at all) but its this - take true break evens and stop jamming stops to get +1 and cover commissions. My +1 could've been +7 if I had kept my stop at break even. I didn't, pushed it as per my rules and got high ticked out for a measly tick before it dropped to the target.


I'm not trading for a tick - i'm trading for a full fledged winner. I can cover a lot more commissions with a winner than I can a singular tick. Today should've been +7, +7, +7 for $227.50 - and i'm walking away with a fraction of that. I've gotta be posting up triple digit days as the norm - not this measly sub 100.00 crap. Not acceptable.



Trade Results:
2 Trades, 1 Par, 1 Winner
Gross P/L: $97.50/per

No comments: