Monday, April 19, 2010

Pushing to Production Forces a Loss

So I pushed the final pullback signal to production today and what happens on the first trade you take with a new setup live? It looses of course! Seriously... I think i'm right in saying this little phenom has happened to me EVERY time I go live with a setup for the first time. Oh well, at least its out of the way? And honestly, I missed the par level by a tick... shit happens.

Took two more trades that ended up going for pars and threw in the towel. Its only day one and we've got a lot more trading to do this week!

Trade Results:
3 Trades, 1 Loss, 2 Pars
Gross P/L: $-120.00/per

2 comments:

FFXD said...

That's sad. But I like the idea of sharing experience and I'm doing the same thing for almost a month now. I wish you good luck for the coming days.

Matt said...

I've found it really helps me stay accountable to my rules, and frankly if it does nothing more than that the act of blogging is a great trading tool.

I'll check out your blog!