Thursday, April 8, 2010

Rattled Neves

Had a good par and a nice winner today. Problem was on the winner I entered, then preceded to miss my par target by a tick, then a HH close occurred, then it came two ticks from stopping me out. But none of this information is in my rule set for bailing on a trade, so I stuck with it... taking heat for over 45 minutes. Then she caved, and I saw profit at +9, thought ya know i'm not gonna walk out with a tick or two on this damn thing after all the time and I bailed... right before my target at +11 was hit.


So yay for holding and sticking to my guns and not being afraid, but nay for me bailing outside of my rule set. I'd give myself a solid B- on execution today. Close, but no cigar.

Trade Results:
2 Trades, 1 Winner, 1 Par
Gross P/L: $112.50/per

No comments: